1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

[SBS] Read this if your hallmark differs

Discussion in 'Wallet, Blockchain And API Coders' started by JE, Apr 11, 2014.

1. JE

Admin notice
    If you have a similar problem, please post in this topic. This is the general "my hallmark is different/not seen/updated" topic.
    Hallmarks are synced ONCE every hour. Please wait at least one (1) hour before posting.
    Thanks!
    cbkr

The blockexplorer shows that my Hallmark is set but the hallmark in the "our data section" is empty.

"Response from your node
    Address 91.64.88.9
    Hallmark set (show)
    Our data
    Address 91.64.88.9
    State ONLINE (last checked: 2014-04-11 18:16:15)
    Total uptime 2551m
    Last payout 1970-01-01 01:00:00
    Uptime until next payout -1111m
    Hallmark differs (show)"

Can anybody help me?

2. cbkr Administrator

pharesim already told me about that problem yesterday, I'm currently looking into it.

(Topic moved to development)

3. cbkr Administrator

It seems the network still has some problems distributing the hallmarks to all nodes.

This is not a bounty script bug, which means I can not really help you there.

I notified the people working on the NHZ core that our (already known but though to be different) hallmark bug is back again.

We're still trying to figure out a way to fix this.

What I can say is that the uptime will be counted until a fix is found and the payout will be retroactive.

Edit: Uh, well. After restarting the county node it can now see your hallmark. There are probably other hallmarks missing now, though. I will use this post as a bug-ticket for this kind of problem.

4. JE

The node check looks right now. But i didn't get any bounty. There are no transactions in the block Explorer at 2014-04-13 04:00:13.

5. cbkr Administrator

The transaction was sent to the account recorded in the hallmark: http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account&id=11480090624078111282

6. JE

There was a mistake in the recorded hallmark. The bounty goes to a wrong (for me unknown) account :(.

I fixed it, but now I have the same problem as befor. The Hallmark differs again.

7. cbkr Administrator

This is a bug in the core application that I cannot fix, as I have no expertise in Java. Others are looking into it.

I'm thinking about a way to update the hallmarks by contacting the node directly, but doing this for all known nodes takes a lot of time (and resources) I don't want to waste, so I won't be able to run it more than a few times per day. Let me code this and I'll get back to you in a bit.

8. I had the same process and after correcting hallmarks, I still have differing hallmarks when verifying in node check for IPs

*.*.45.234
    *.*.80.160

Edit: May be better to change accounts and "start from scratch" to receive bounty?

9. cbkr Administrator

Yarp, that bug was long known and I just patched the SBS with a workaround.
    Will take ~1 hour to update but then hallmarks should be fine. :)

10. JE

I tried to use a new IP with new Hallmark. Unfortunately that doesn't help. The Hallmark in "Our Data" is empty now. Would be nice if you can run your script soon.
    Thanks.

11. cbkr Administrator

The script runs hourly, just a few minutes before the payout script. What's the host you're having problems with?

12. Hallmarks match and SBS is now auto-sending bounty. Looks to be stable for me now...thanks cbkr

13. The blockexplorer shows that my Hallmark is set but the hallmark in the "our data section" is differs.

I has change the NHT accounts for the IP? and the hallmark was changed too.

Response from your node
    Address *.*.138.205
    Hallmark set (show)
    Our data
    Address *.*.138.205
    State ONLINE (last checked: 2014-04-17 09:10:13)
    Total uptime 703m
    Last payout 1970-01-01 01:00:00
    Uptime until next payout 737m
    Hallmark differs (show)

Can anybody help me? :(

14. cbkr Administrator

Yup.
    Updated the script to sync hallmarks more often.

15. It is ok now, thanks!

16. Response from your node
    Address 198.46.138.211
    Hallmark set (show)
    Our data
    Address *.*138.211
    State ONLINE (last checked: 2014-04-18 02:30:12)
    Total uptime 9m
    Last payout 1970-01-01 00:00:00
    Uptime until next payout 1431m
    Hallmark differs (show)

help please!
    OK now

17. Response from your node
    Address *.*.10.149
    Hallmark set (show)
    Our data
    Address *.*.10.149
    State ONLINE? (last checked: 2014-04-19 05:15:29)
    Total uptime 4931m
    Last payout 2014-04-18 20:00:09
    Uptime until next payout 829m
    Hallmark differs (show)

18. I have setup hallmark yesterday (02.06.2014) but? ? :(

The blockexplorer shows that my Hallmark is set but the hallmark in the "our data section" is empty.

You can check the state of your static node here
    Address
    Batch check
    Response from your node
    Address *******************
    Hallmark set (show)
    Version NHZ V3.0
    Our data
    Node not detected yet

Help me? :)

19. Pharesim Administrator

Your node takes quite a while to answer, I got several timeouts when trying to check it on the node explorer...