Nodes / Bounty Script Update thread

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Pizpie, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Business Director Administrator

Media:
    The staking / bounty scripts are disabled right now while we are fixing an issue with the scripts taking so long for payouts, which was a result of them getting overloaded due to the 300% increase in nodes in the past week.

I will be providing a more technical update + solution soon.

2. sky

sky

thx for the info

3. Pizpie

Media:
    We have identified the issue with the node / stake bounty script and are working to clear the back log.

More updates to follow

4. nice info sir ...
    i hope this problem can be solved hhe :D

5. Do we receive unpaid node rewards?

6. Jon Teets Moderator

The amazing cbkr has fixed the script.

Bounties are on the way!

Your bounties will not be missed, they will only be delayed.

7. cbkr Administrator

thanks to jon for investigating the issue and finding a viable solution!? :cool:

bearishtrader likes this.

8. Is actual a delay in the node bounty?

9. Pizpie

Media:
    There is a delay in receiving them currently, yes. We are developing a new automated script that will run more smoothly and be able to keep up with the work load.
    None of the node bounties are lost, they are just delayed because of the backlog.
    Slowly clearing through it...

You can see node bounties are constantly been paid out here:
    http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account&id=13394496573002751894

10. Thank `s for information

11. what will be the ETA for the new script?

12. Pizpie

Media:
    The node reward system will be fixed with the V 1.2.8 update.
    I posted an update on that in the 'Announcements' thread.

13. My server nodes have been getting kicked off from online status a lot since the 'new' bounty script implementation. Anyone else having this problem?

14. sky

sky

I am going to shut down my node - it is worthless when you only have a few hundred thousand NHZ. There is no chance of covering the cost of running 24/7.
    Matter of fact it is only those who own millions of NHZ and even to those it might not be covering their expenses.
    As long as it is only those top-rankings down to maybe no 10-20 out of 2,400 (that's estimates) who are sure to get a reasonable income, it is not worth it.
    The system need to be much more appetizing for small-timers to participate.

I might be informing myself the wrong places, I have this forum running almost 24/7 and I see almost no activity or info about what is going on. Are there other places with more information? I would assume this official NHZ forum would be the place.
    I have a feeling that it (both the NHZ and the forum) was started with a lot of enthusiasm and noise and since then it quickly slowed down. Now I sit back with a feeling that it is only the NHZ millionaires who are keeping it going as long as there are a bit to earn?

15. Pizpie

Media:
    Running a NHZ node does not give you fees from the network, that is forging.
    You get a daily reward based on 1,000,000 NHZ / # of active nodes.
    It sounds like you have been misinformed.

16. sky

sky

I know I get a daily reward from running a node - that one is in my case about 300 (max 10 cent a day currently) - I'm talking about earning fees by forging - that one is a losing game with a couple of hundred thousand NHZ.. up against wallets with millions in them..

17. Pizpie

Media:
    The NHZ wallet with the funds from Blocknet ITO won't be staking or forging. They are disabling it now.

18. sky

sky

thx - that's a step forward at least..

19. Hi, the node bounty address is empty NHZ-A9WQ-PC3J-B3SN-DHQSM, and the batch check page in the block explorer says that all bounty was paid for today (it was not).

20. Pizpie

Media:
    Account was re-filled, and the script will catch up with payouts.