1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

Welcome To The New NHZ Community

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Coinerz, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:55 PM.

1. Coinerz

Coinerz Admin Monkey Administrator

Media:
    Hello everybody - and may I offer my apologies for the downtime over the last couple of days.

The reason for this - as you've probably noticed was because we've been migrating the old website and forum to a new system. The new site is just the first stage of our development roadmap, and it enables us to keep in much better contact with the growing NeXT Horizon community so you'll all be able to have far more input than ever before.

Because of the nature of the upgrade, there are one or two things that we still need to complete, but these should be finished within the next day or so. In the meantime, you can enjoy a much smoother forum experience, a new media section where you can upload your own NHZ pictures and videos and we're also in the process of creating a wiki that will provide quick answers to any questions you might have.

We've also implemented the latest NHZ prices in a variety of currencies and if you check the top menu, you'll also see a handy link to our #NHZ chat on Freenode IRC.

As I mentioned above, over the next couple of days, we've got some new features coming - like a new members-only faucet and you should sdtay tuned for a couple of huge announcements too.

The NHZ team really hope that you enjoy the new site, and if you spot anything that we might have missed, please post it below so that we can see to it quickly and efficiently.

zythos and TheQuake like this.
  2. Good job Sir :)

3. Coinerz

Media:
    Thank you - however this is just the tip of the iceberg! There is a lot more to come in the next few days, weeks and months.

4. My post is probably the first on the new forum:D

5. Coinerz

Media:
    It was indeed - if you add your NHZ address to your profile page, I'll send you a congratulatory gift! :D

6. And mine post is probably second post on the new board :D
    Keep up the great work ;)

7. It's all pretty now :)

8. Coinerz

Media:
    Your new avatar looks exactly like someone I used to work with!

TheQuake likes this.
  9. Looks sexy. Awesome work.

10. I sympathize with you :D

11. sky

sky

@Coinerz
    Excellent upgrade - very professional site indeed - a pleasure to use :)
    A public 'face' is much more important than people think - it has a psychological effect - if it's bad people think the brand is bad - if it's smooth people go for it!

12. Slick looking as usual Coinerz!

13. Great work. Very nice indeed ;)

14. Great work and furthering developments to all NHZ team members that have built NHZ along the way.

I wish you all the best and thank you all for your time and uppdates with changes along the way.

15. Waiting for those features :)