1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

NHZ V3.0

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Pharesim, May 23, 2014.

1. Pharesim Administrator

We just released V3.0 of NHZ
    This is a mandatory interim release, based on NXT 1.0.3

With block 65000 we introduce NQT, older clients won't be compatible any more after that. So be sure to upgrade as soon as possible!
    The asset exchange is activated at block 70000

NXS was removed because of incompatibility issues, the new UI is located at localhost:7776
    We have no plans to adapt NXS ourselves at the moment, if someone from the community is interested contact me to talk about a bounty for it.

Download:
    NHZ V3.0.1 ZIP (SHA256 checksum)

2. Can not run now?

3. you should run it now! the sooner the better!

4. Can not run....Crash
    Copy the V2.1's run.bat to run.

5. Have the node to be upgraded?

6. Pharesim Administrator

All nodes need to be upgraded. Nodes running 2.2 will fork at block 65000.

There's a small error in the run.sh, it's in DOS-format.
    3.0.1 will be released soon, if you already downloaded 3.0 you can just copy the first line of run.sh into a new file to get it running.

// done
    download V3.0.1, sha256sum

7. Error in the run.bat too.

8. cant run run.bat and if i copy run.bat from older version it crashes.

9. Replace the follow string in .bat "java" with ""C:\\...full path to your java.exe file"". Do not forget to use single quotes around it "".

Regards

10. Impressive guys. I like the new look and look forward to the AE! Very cool? 8)

Edit: I tried to register a few aliases. They submitted but then dropped away...not yet functioning? They appeared again after confirmation! Love it.

11. It's great that you have taken the awesome NXT client. NXS is redundant now.