1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

HERO points Token Giveaway

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by oly, Sep 13, 2014.

1. oly

Introducing a tipping token for the New Horizon!

HERO points are awarded for acts of heroism, particularly those related to building the NHZ community. With the total supply capped at 2,100,000 HEROs, they are as great an honor as 10 Bitcoins.

"There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism."

We Reward HEROs!
    ------------------------
    The first 1 million HEROs will be distributed 1000 at a time to anyone who asks, so that they may be dispersed widely throughout the community.

To receive your 1000 HEROs absolutely FREE:

1) send a message using your NHZ wallet to recipient account 'oly'
    2) put your forum profile name in the message
    You will receive 1000 HEROs to the address you sent from; one giveaway per account, please.

This makes the giveaway produce some network fee generating activity, and cuts down on spam and duplicates in the process.

The second million HEROs will be distributed freely, in a subjective and even arbitrary manner, to participants on the forum generally, especially those who assist other users or the community at large in some way. Of course, these heros must have a working NHZ alias displayed on their forum profile for their HEROs to reach them!

2. The movie Captain America is a symbol of American strength. The real world is a symbol of our strength NHZ

Any size donations welcomed Thanks
    NHZ-L329-NEXV-US8K-5EFB8

Facebook name : Aninda Siregar (https://www.facebook.com/SerculiusSiregar?fref=nf)
    My email : [email protected]
    My twitter : @adhewolesjerry

[​IMG]

3. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Managing Director Administrator

I picked up some as well, thank you!

4. Nice idea, similar to cbkr's kudos token (not sure if this is still active so good for HEROs)!

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,158.0.html

5. Hehe, message sent, great idea ;)

6. Just picked mine up! Thanks for helping the community and I will definitely be giving back! ;)

7. Message sent, tanks.

8. sky

sky

howdy oly, initiative is always important.

BTW when i submitted the message from the client it said your oly account ID invalid.
    after pondering a few - a message popped at the buttom of the message popup and gave info about the account.

after that i was able to ship the message.

just wondering if this is a bug the techies need to know about?

cheers from sky

9. Didn't receive any, at least not yet.

10. sky

sky

me neither - no HERO yet? :(

11. For me also... No Heroes? :(

12. oly

Sorry folks, real life does intrude some days.

All HERO requests have been filled, with a little extra for your heroic patience!:)

13. sent you a message with my NHZ account

14. Thank you for the Hero giveaway! :cool:

15. Dss

I sent the message !

16. Thank you oly! :)

17. Sun

Just sent you a NHZ-message. Thanks!