1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

Easter egg hunt

Discussion in 'P.R, Marketing And Media' started by Pharesim, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Pharesim Administrator

Great news: The easter bunny agreed to exclusively work for us this year!

From Saturday 19th, 00:01 UTC until Monday 21st, 23:59 UTC, it will drop eggs on random pages of the block explorer, which you can then trade against some coins.

Apart from taking the chance to distribute some NHZ, this giveaway is used to check our new server's performance - don't worry if it goes down, we're pretty sure you'll be able to bring it to it's knees
    There will be an upper limit of total coins, though we don't expect it to be reached during that time. But better be safe than sorry...we want some NHZ left after that for further distribution ;)

Happy hunting everyone!

2. I want to get more NHZ, what can I have to do???

3. thnx for the eggs... but please have another go at the bolded text... ::)

Edit: Meaning... please expand on how the whole thing will work.

4. Pharesim Administrator

There will be a seperate page with the details on the block explorer as soon as it's started

5. Sun

Sounds good! I will try!

Good promotion, dev!

6. 2G coin. POS. Tor router. I like it.

7. Wow, this sounds interesting and I haven't seen it on any other coin yet. Keep it up ;)

8. I know what I'll be doing this weekend...looking for the golden egg!

I haven't had a good easter egg hunt in 25+ years...this is great.

9. Great idea guys! It cracks me up that I'll be hunting for Easter eggs this weekend.

10. Found 2 in the first 5 minutes on the way to the genesis block!
    Going to spread the word out - this is a great idea and fun!
    Well done devs...

Edit: this is a good way to get some NHZ ... just click around the blockchain and the eggs simply appear. Already over 5K NHZ day one!

11. Pharesim Administrator

We ran out of small eggs - luckily we found a batch of bigger ones, which will last for the rest of the time! ;)

(we also instructed the cashier to only take one egg at a time - so if you found one, redeem it before you search on)

12. Oooohhhh... so that's how you did it!!!? ? :D

13. Is it possible to generate a list with all the wallets listed and their amount they got in total from the eggs? That would be fucking cool :D

14. Pharesim Administrator

The bigger eggs seem to benefit script-users even more - went back to the old size, but you find twice as much. And don't collect them, it won't work. When you find one, redeem it immideately!

15. now I am gonna miss out more cause I click way to fast :D

16. Pharesim Administrator

Thanks everyone for participating - stats will follow soon.
    What we already know: nearly 1.3M NHZ have been given out, and we went up from 150 to 200 accounts with balance on them.

17. Can we see the stats?

18. Pharesim Administrator

19. 140k? Holy fucking shit guys.....

20. cbkr Administrator

Yeah. Some were pretty fast updating their bots. It was more a fight than a giveaway.
    I'm not so sure we will do this again. At least not this way.