1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

Discussion in 'Website, User Experience And Interfaces' started by sky, Oct 6, 2014 at 7:45 AM.

1. sky

sky

The new forum looks absolutely slick and pro :)

Was just on my profile page to enter my usual details for a forum profile.
    I was entering a few words in Status Message and would expect to see that directly under my avatar - but there is nothing?
    1. So where does the Status Message info display? Normally I would use this space to display my wallet address, or a few words of my picking - like Coinerz's Admin Monkey :)
    2. OK then I saw - further down on the profile editing page - that there is a section to fill in your NHZ Wallet Address - did that - but I don't see it displayed when posting?
    3. Going to the Signature section and entering the wallet address there does display below when I make a post, so at least the sig part works as intended.
    I can see e.g. Coinerz's avatar has an Administrator banner and his word of choice above, and that is what I am looking for to my avatar. Shouldn't there be a Member banner under my avatar?

So no 1 and 2 I would be happy to hear more about thank you.

cbkr likes this.