1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

10% distributed!

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Pharesim, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Pharesim Administrator

We have reached an important milestone, 10% of NHZ has been distributed!

First, some stats:

We can clearly say that the bounties didn't attract as many contributors as we would have wished for. They were planned to be the main way for distribution, but just don't receive enough interest.
    So we either find more ways for free distribution, or make the bounties more attractive. I had the thought of a "headhunter bounty", where you can receive 10% of the bounty value if you find someone who takes on it.

There's a marketing campaign running, and of course we hope that we'll see first results of that soon.

It all boils down to "we need more people in the community". If your skills can be of help, don't hesitate and join us! It's not too late to take a central role and get coins in return for making them more valuable!

this is a cross posting with this

2. If I can help with anything just tell me ;) I am german.

3. Great Jobs

4. Have you guys ever considered talking to Bytemaster at BitShares about a potential airdrop on the PTS/AGS shareholders?? It might lift the price nicely and help get some recognition as NXT's little, innocent cousin.? Not a bad place to be imo...especially if the velocity created can help you get more devs and active community members.?

If you guys have any questions or would like to stop by the Mumble Server to chat about ways to work with us, please let me know on the bitshares forums (fuznuts/Thefuzz) or my email...BeyondBitcoinx.net.

5. Woo!? 90% to go!

6. I just got the information from a friend and immediately will soon begin to reward this valuable coin :)? ;)

7. Will be keep tabs on this coin

Looks very professional and well-planned thus far :)

8. nice coin!? i love the crypto world!? LETS GET IT!!

9. nice one? :D

10. I Hope this coin will rise up....... :)

11. nice and easy bounty :D thanks

12. DrG

Bounty is pretty straightforward :)

13. We need to figure out some way to create a viral facebook/twitter campaign. We need eyes on the project and where do the majority of eyes on the internet tune in for unrealistic, insane amounts of time? - Facebook and Twitter..

Best part is people inject all their personal information into these platforms, not that we need it, but it could aid in the process of having an application verify who is legit and who is not.. Klout does an excellent job at ranking peoples social influence. Just a thought!