1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

The NHZ Development / Marketing team

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Pizpie, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Managing Director Administrator

This information was meant to go out in two days in a professional format, but we are releasing the information now to show our transparency, commitment to the project, and integrity of the entire team. No one is abandoning the project. In fact, we will only grow with more and more professional developers who have taken interest in furthering NHZ.

This post will be updated throughout the day as the rest of the team updates their bio's.

We will be posting our development road map in the next 48 h - Please bare with us, as we moved up our schedule.
    Development has already been going strong for over a week. All NHZ holders and community will be extremely pleased with what we are working on, and have planned.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or ideas for NHZ, do not hesitate to contact myself, or any of our team members.
    My contact information is as follows, and any of our members can be reached via PM or on the #NHZ IRC.
    On behalf of the ENTIRE NHZ team, we thank you for your continued interest and support.
    Together we will continue to build a strong community, with open lines of communication, and a platform that will benefit everyone involved and looking to be involved in crypto-currency.

All funds will be kept in escrow, and remaining bounty funds will be handled by Polo.
    None of the team members will have direct access to these funds, and we will be implementing multi-sig for further security and trust between the development team and community. Today's events (9/21/2014) were a result of miss-communication, and everything has been rectified.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
    IRC handle: Pizpie

Technical Development / Coding Team

Name: Jon Teets

Background: Software Engineer and Manager for 25 years.? Entrepreneur, involved in building 4 companies.? Also built development teams for Microsoft in China. Expert in Server-side Antivirus and Antispam software.? ?

Proficiencies: Expert in C, C++ and C#/ASP.NET, proficient in HTML/Javascript, a raft of web, administration, intrusion prevention and database technologies.? Experienced in seat-of-the-pants, Agile and development processes so heavy you need a forklift of paperwork and a year's worth of Catch-22 negotiation training just to get your cubicle assigned to you deep, deep inside the Borg infrastructure.

Name: Xander Shepherd

Background: Xander brings 20+ years of computing experience having served as a professional slackware Linux server administrator, product developer since 2007 and project manager since 2011. He has been an IT enthusiast for over two decades and was introduced to crypto-currency in 2012, which has since then become an obsession and passion of his ever since. He has contributed to a wide variety of crypto-currency communities and projects in the last six months including XC and NHZ, and is also a co-founder of ‘C.C.C.’.

Proficiencies: PHP, Python, BASH, C++, most major web front end languages.

Name: Steve Buss

Background: Database/Application Manager/Designer/Developer for 25 years in various large enterprises in finance markets, banking, technology, education, and trading. Participated in most phases and roles of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements, Business Process Design, Logical and Physical Application Design, and Programming.

Proficiencies: C#, C++, Java, R, Delphi, Oracle DB, E/R Modeling, OO (UML) Modeling

Name: Simon de la Rouviere

Background: Cryptocurrency developer and creator of 'The Cypherfunks', and contributor to several open source projects in the space. A full-stack developer and public speaker, spreading the power of cryptocurrencies & the blockchain to enable people and give them more agency.

Proficiencies: Java, C, C++, Front-end stack (JS/CSS/HTML), Python

Name:Dan Metcalf?

Background: Platform Architect: designed and created first split screen ANSI based BBS chat, the first SAT Database software for educational use, and “TSR” Based Novell E-Mail.
    Designed and implemented the industry’s first marine based multi-path scalable RF Distributed Antenna System.
    Lead Infrastructure Architect for several large scale enterprise level web based applications. XC Lead Architect.

Cbkr - Will be added pending profile completion

Name: James Malach

Background:? 20+ years of web development experience. Founder and Chief Technology Officer of the Coinerz cryptoxchange. Highly experienced in online community and social network creation. Experienced entrepreneur who has helped guide companies from initial fund-raising to acquisition. With over 20 years of experience in the field of online technology and having held board level positions with a variety of early stage businesses, he is experienced in creating communities around ideas, successfully building applications and managing development teams across the world. He is currently the founder of two crypto related startups and is a trusted adviser/contributor to several others.

Proficiencies: PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premier, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite), JavaScript/jQuery

Marketing / PR Team

Name: Nick Cote

Background:? XC social media manager & consultant, NFZ managing director, founder of ‘Cryptopia’, co-founder of ‘C.C.C.’, investor and full time crypto-enthusiast for over a year. He first gained interest in crypto-currency in 2013, and has since made that his full time job and passion. With a vision of spreading the education and adoption of block-chain based technologies, he believes strongly in the right to privacy, security and developing technologies that promote and expand those ideals.

Proficiencies: Management, promotion, social media, networking

Name: James Clayton

Background:? Founder of the 'Crypto-Currency Collectors Club' and co-founder of ‘C.C.C.’, James is an avid crypto blogger, trader, miner, fundamentals analyst, and investor. He spent many years working with a variety of electronic systems in challenging environments, however, he eventually fell in love with art and started ‘Mid Century Gallery’; which he still manages part time today. Once he discovered Bitcoin though, he knew he had found his true calling, and he has been totally engulfed ever since. Learning everything he can and then writing and sharing about his journey from a novice to an expert, James is a true revolutionary and a firm believer in Crypto-currency. His goal is to bring awareness to crypto-currency, and show people why it is so important and life changing.

Proficiencies: Arcane scrypt languages for specific electronic systems, marketing, promotion, management, networking, art appraisal, writing, psychology, philosophy.

Name: Ofer Shoshani

Background: Founder and CEO of ‘Qwa Qwa’, co-founder of? ‘C.C.C.’, and has over 12 years of online marketing experience, with a strong focus on community building, traffic generation, conversions, social media, and search & affiliate marketing.? With a degree in psychology and over 15 years of experience in the fields of online marketing and journalism, Ofer brings to the changing world of Crypto the idea that a combination of human behavior and technology is the main key for long-term success, both in development and in trading.

Proficiencies: Marketing, Networking, PR, Journalism & Consulting.

2. Wow! Very very impressive lineup you guys have

3. haha what a dream team! congrats for putting this team together! now everyone know that sucess is not a question mark anymore!

4. amazing sir :D

nice info :D

5. WOW!!! Just WOW!!!! Amazing team. I have no doubt about the future of this coin? :)

6. Sun

Yeah, very impressive team!

But who is Pharesim?

7. verry nice go go go NHZ

8. Very good and diverse team! :) Glad to be a part of this coin.

9. Awesome Dev team,not afraid to hide behind the curtains for one.? :cool:

10. Wow. Very Impressive Team...

11. Very very good info :D Excellent!

12. Ooooh my! This gets my blood pumping! And my finger pressing the buy button!

13. sky

sky

@Pizpie and the rest of the team.

Very impressive team!

I am one of the late-comers to NHZ - joined within this week - but I am already positively impressed with the client and the visions for this project.

I feel for those of you who lost some investments due to the, can I say hick-up?, of the selling of the 23M, but I sincerely believe that silverNxt had no bad intentions and that he would probably concur, in hindsight, that it may not have been done correctly.

What impress me much is that he was in here being open about it and that the rest of the team picked it up in a very positive manner.

That there is now a solid team behind NHZ is good stuff :)

The digital currency industry is in a breaking point period. In the near future the backbone currency BTC might even struggle, or just hang in there as a kind of 'gold reserve' for the rest, and a whole new way of interacting with digital currency will evolve.

I think we all realise that if we want earth citizens to move from fiat into digital currency it has to be absolutely easy and straight-forward to use it.

Good luck to you all!

14. Cool, very impressive! :) I hope Pharesim is still on board!

15. Jerical13 Moderator

Pharesim is still here

16. Very positive information!
    *Sakura* thanks for the link :)