1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

god account

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by silverNxt, Sep 21, 2014.

1. no dump again....my development is financed....and better now sold some coins than
    hold them until nhz is really worth more...

we will find a solution to work further on development

Give me some days to get warm with some new developers...

fortunatelly talked to one and i really liked him....
    perhaps we can find together

2. cryptocc Moderator

I will say it was not bots buying, it was people that believe in the coin. I was manually buying coins myself, I am not rich, it was with hard earned BTC so I am not happy with what happened. I did sell some after I saw the dumps and panicked, then bought back in higher and now I have less coins. Sucks as I have been working very hard promoting NHZ and I found great new coders to help add value. That said, there is enough development coming that it won't matter in the end, that is why I bought back in higher, once I found out the main funds were SECURE. Some of us are buying it up as we estimate the value well over 1000 sats in the long run, so it is still *super* cheap. I think we have the issue worked out. Please, just set sell orders if you want to sell, everyone. You will make way more BTC and there are a lot of good people helping. Many of us can't get enough, and plenty of people will buy them. We *just* got in contact with Silver so I think there was some serious miscommunication.

I am the founder of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club, we are into long term coins, not PnDs.

3. Thanks for the coins!

4. I have been keeping up with NHZ from the get-go, holding, panic, sell, buy and see the bright future ahead since the business model of people behind it has been released early. It has had ups and downs like all crypto have, but this has a future!!? :eek: ;D :eek: ;)

5. 50m nhz move to devs accounts,dump again?
    http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution

6. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Managing Director Administrator

27m coins were sent to Polo escrow, 50m were split into 10 accounts.
    The reason it shows distribution is because the 'god' account was in cold storage and not counted towards the supply.

7. @Pizpie and other devs that have "control" over the development coins (such as these 10 accounts with 5M each):

I wholeheartedly suggest that you label each account as done previously by cbkr, pharasim and silvernxt...that is each account should have a unique and descriptive name such as 'bounty1', 'bounty2'...etc. Otherwise, it is difficult for the community to keep up and account for spending as we all should.

Thanks.

8. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Managing Director Administrator

We are setting up a public ledger. I already announced it today.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551666.1220

9. Yea, I noticed that yesterday. Thanks for doing this. I only mentioned this as I noticed that the accounts that were split up into 5M each were not yet accounted as part of any ledger...I'm sure you guys will get around to it. Not being a hard-ass just cautious after what happened over the past few days.

Thanks.

10. I am in NHZ nearly after starting and watch NHZ very often.

Actual are round 1800 nodes running. Every get 666 Nhz.

Every day: 1.2 Million.

Rest ist 775.000.000. In 645 Days finish. In the calculation missing is the stakeholder bounty.

The Account called Node Bounty is on place 29? and Stakeholder Bounty? Account is on place 34.

The Nodes going up. What is happend when the 775 Mio. are away?

I think it is better that are the Account Node Bounty and Stakeholder Bounter on Place 2 and 3.

What you think about?

Regards