1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

god account

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by silverNxt, Sep 21, 2014.

1. god account was splitted to 4 accounts... (still had together 99M NHZ)

i sold 23M of that on poloniex....@ 100 satoshi.....
    stopped the pumpes....increased the volume and ppl involved
    and as a side affect this will allow me to concentrate more on NHZ development...

i cant do it for free....have to do sth. to life from.

I will make an official statement when the 23M sell if over...

Sorry for that but i think it was the first time i had to make a clear direction
    how will be future development paid....and i am the creator of NHZ

Thanks you guys!

Keep in mind: 700M NHZ are still escrowed @ poloniex and controlled by pharesim....
    i really don't want to harm anyone.. it was only a decission

2. There are some pretty bad consequences to dumping 23M on a fragile open market that is just beginning to gain steam IMO!

It's fine that you need to eat but I think there could have been a better way than dumping. Why not post something on this forum first, no? I'm sure you could have found some investors to trade with and raise the 50+ BTC for your efforts.

Is it your intent to keep the price at 100 sat? For how long? I don't see how the community can suspect this will not happen again and again...stifling the price. I certainly wont buy at 200-300 when I know god will dump another 10M soon enough to get in at 100 sat.

This will kill NHZ movement imo, sorry I usually dont get upset about these things but this was a bad decision I think.

Edit: thank you anyway for keeping communication open and announcing this...curious how others now consider NHZ...

Edit 2: if the devs intent is to only trade NHZ at 100 sat until all the development coins are distributed (god knows how long), then PLEASE be very clear about the price is now and forever 100 sat so people dont get burned. Thank you.

3. you should have it right, but just NHZ will gain great confidence in the market, you do it immediately takes a toll on the confidence of people being crushed on NHZ

I started down and hurt by this,
    when just happy to see the movement of the price rise, suddenly destroyed instantly

4. +1
    calm dude...
    hai silverNxt..
    how many NHZ do you have now? do you want to dump all your nhz?[/quote]

5. Guys... no personal insults, please.

6. +1
    calm dude...
    hai silverNxt..
    how many NHZ do you have now? do you want to dump all your nhz?
    [/quote]

ohh if you are losing confidence in the NHZ?

7. Jerical13 Moderator

Let's not freak out. There are other aspects to consider than the price. The volume is up, and in the current situation of the platform and community, high volume is more important than high price. If this move will facilitate the development of the platform moving forward, then it will be worth it. High volume and development are more important than high price in the long term.

8. price was only pump by bots...i saw it while selling...

price will recover faster now...cause more liquidity

9. cool down guys i will drive everything in correct direction

10. whether the node has no hallmark pay again?
    address which is usually pay no balance

11. Oh My God :eek: ...

#Daijoubu

12. balance node stay 42 nhz
    how he could pay ..
    except the developer filled again balance node bounty :3

13. +666 and 10%? :D

14. I am so sorry for the investor who put the price to 400 sat.I think he is crying.

15. you did the right thing, NHZ dont need pumps at this time of development.

16. No investors will pumps anymore after this time.

17. Thats what i am saying that there is no need for Pump, after the Pump usually comes the dump and thats when coins die.

18. Pharesim Administrator

NHZ has been frozen on polo. A bit late because most has been sold already, but now we can relax without fearing further dumps (and unjustified profits) until Mr. god silverNxt has the kindness to come down to talk to the rest of the team.

19. He sold without consulting other devs? isn't this account belong to single person and has nothing to do with development fund? can you please explain in detail.

20. So you want to say thank you to silverNxt?