dividends / list of all owners of asset at timestamp / multigateway.org porting?

Discussion in 'Assets And Asset Exchange' started by AndreasKae, Sep 11, 2014.

1. anyone else had the problems????

2. Jon Teets Moderator

In your NHZ folder, find this folder:

\html\ui\locales\en

create a new folder

\html\ui\locales\en-US

and copy the contents of? \html\ui\locales\en into it.? It's basically one file, translation.json.

That might well get rid of the? error.? If not, you might try copying your newly-created \locales\en-US folder to your NHZ folder.

3. In your NHZ folder, find this folder:

\html\ui\locales\en

create a new folder

\html\ui\locales\en-US

and copy the contents of? \html\ui\locales\en into it.? It's basically one file, translation.json.

That might well get rid of the? error.? If not, you might try copying your newly-created \locales\en-US folder to your NHZ folder.
    [/quote]

that gets rid of en-US error but just looks for en-GB one, i think the problem is the dividends+ js is made for NXT 1.2.5 and theres some changes in js files. this bit seems to be the problem:

var accountId = NRS.getAccountId(secret);
    //var accountId = NRS.generateAccountId(secret);
    if (accountId != NRS.account) {

i havent looked at changes in ui from nxt 1.1.6 to 1.2.5 to see what had changed in there, once i finish my other project i'll have time to work it out.

4. Please tell me how I can use this and where to look for it in the wallet?

Thanks.

-east

BTW if you'd be a bit interested, kindly send an NHZ wallet so I can give you some free nhzKARM assets, thanks.