1. ATTENTION REQUIRED UPDATE!

If you haven't upgraded your Horizon wallet to version 3.8 yet, then please do so immediately! - If you do not update your client and nodes to Horizon version 3.8 before horizon reaches block 275000, you will stop receiving all node bounties and be on the fork!! Click here to download the new wallet!

Beyond Bitcoin thanks you

Discussion in 'NHZ Chat' started by fuznuts, Sep 25, 2014.

1. I wanted to drop by and reach out my hand from the Beyond Bitcoin[sup]x[/sup] community and to tell you we have some cool things in store for what we perceive as the top 2.0 technologies.? Right now, NXT and BitShares are very in line with what we want to do due to the similarities between the platforms and their capabilities.? We feel that their is also great potential for crossplatform tools that can be used to increase the value of all NXT clones and BitShares DACs.

NHZ, however, has proven to be a more receptive community to cooperation with the BitShares community (you guys provided the first BitShares gateways after all) so I feel like this is the most viable place to extend a hand.? Call me biased, but I organize their Dev hangouts...soooo yeh :)

In full disclosure I am a stakeholder in this project, in NXT, and in BitShares...but I hope to make NHZ and BitShares a special kind of symbiotic relationship as a thank you for your team's interest in supporting the BitShares DAC's Gateways.? If cooperation can be extended, and ideas can be exchanged, I have no doubt we can get NHZ into NXT's territory...and even beyond.?

As a final note.? I would like to let the Devs here know I would gladly organize the same types of weekly hangouts that I do for the bitshares Dev team and community.?

*To the Dev Team, if you are interested in hearing more about what I have to say (and I think you will be), please feel free to send me a mail at [email protected]*

2. That's the way of speaking sir!

3. Thank you for the kind words.? Looking forward to seeing this community blossom.?

Also, please let me know if anyone from NHZ wants to become part of Beyond Bitcoin[sup]x[/sup], organizing community events for NHZ like I do with bitshares!

4. Jerical13 Moderator

Thank you for the kind words.? Looking forward to seeing this community blossom.?

Also, please let me know if anyone from NHZ wants to become part of Beyond Bitcoin[sup]x[/sup], organizing community events for NHZ like I do with bitshares!
    [/quote]

I would be interested in helping with this. Do you have more info on what is involved.