Announcement: Horizon Think Tank

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by Pizpie, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Pizpie

Pizpie NHZ Business Director Administrator

Media:
    Today we are proud to announce the Horizon Think Tank. This group will be hosted on Slack (https://slack.com/) and is intended for the community leaders and interested users to come together and discuss development, branding, and asset development. Horizon is a community project, and all input is valued. The more intelligent conversations we have, the better the solutions we will be able to develop.

A professional development / technical background isn't required to take place in the think tank, but maintaining a professional, constructive, and positive mind set is mandated. By taking part of this group, you will have a direct impact on the development of Horizon, and help to expand our presence in the crypto-sphere and beyond.

If you are interested in taking part, please send myself a PM with a brief description of your background, interest in Horizon, and why you think you would be a good fit for the project. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this, don't hesitate to PM me and I will provide you with the information you need.

Sincerely,
    Nick Cote
    Horizon Business Director

2. Sounds good

3. nice guys :)

@HZindonesia

4. always good to get the Community involved

5. I am looking forward to meeting all the great people lets combine our minds together to take HZ over the Horizon!